Gear Inc. is an American owned and operated Game Studios located in Hanoi and Danang, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia. A booming hub for innovation and a thrilling place to live and work!
We have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers. We are growing our in-house projects and also collaborate with world-class partners like Scopely (WWE, Looney Toons, Star Trek..) on some exciting titles.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but that’s just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: +500 employees
For more information, please visit our:
- Address: No. 125D, Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Phone: + 84 24 3972 8621
- Address: No. 52, Nguyen Van Linh Street, Hai Chau District, Danang, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 23 6358 8621
Gear Inc. - Where Work Is Play!
Best About This Position
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential.
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with a native teacher
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs)
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS4 and many more!
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards and others