· Develop new user-facing features
· Build and maintain reusable code and libraries for future use
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Ensure that end-products conform to the UI Guidelines
· Work together with UI/UX designer to develop UI Guidelines
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX Designs
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
What we can offer you
· To hone your skills and widen/deepen your knowledge in a challenging working environment
· To get trained about various software testing techniques and ERP business processes
· Beside NET salary, employee may get the bonus according to working performance
· Support English, IT courses and outdoor activities such as sport cost (badminton, football, swimming, aerobics, etc.)
· Support team building activities including: outing activities and company trips/tour periodically
· Good health care & insurance programs for all employees. Medical check and PVI Health insurance.
· Free snack, including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt ...
· Company gifts for festivals such as Mid-Autumn and on holidays such as Tet, Independence Day, International Women Day, National Women Day...