- Participate in the review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives and estimation for the testing activities.
- Develop the test plan, test strategy.
- Assist in the planning, creation, and control of the test environment(s)
- Develop manual test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the manual test cases, report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Prepare the reports related to software testing carried out.
- Transfer knowledge, monitor engagement team performance and provide feedback on the team.
- Monitor and coach junior QCs to work on the projects.
- Create a training document for the QC team.
- At least 5+ years of experience in software testing
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in a leader
- Good at software testing knowledge
- Analytical and problem-solving, support/training other members in the team
- Have a proactive and good working relationship with other team members
- Able to manage a team of 4+ people
Nice to have:
- ISTQB advanced Certificate
- Strong leadership skill
What we can offer you
- Salary & Bonus:
- Competitive & attractive, performance review 2 times/year
- 13th salary, incentive bonus
- Allowance: lunch, parking, Japanese certificate,…
- Holidays’ gifts
- Insurance & Health Care:
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance by law
- Premium health insurance for you and your family
- Annual health check-up
- Working environment:
- Computers and modern equipment
- Free space: snacks, drinks,…
- Refresh & entertainment area; green, friendly and cozy office
- Activities & Training (Company sponsor):
- Several fascinating clubs:
+ Language clubs: Japanese, English,…
+ Culture Clubs: Games (AOE, LOL, DOTA2, PES,...)
+ Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Gym,…
- Quarter team building activities, annual outing trip
- Technical classes, soft skills courses, seminar, workshop
- Training Center exclusively for Freshers and BrSE; training abroad